Uesterday was the frist time Ive sat down and actually watched golf.
Rocco was great, and seemed to play kind of like ESPN said this morning, with house money. He knew he wasn't supposed to be there and didn't act overwhelmed.
Tiger was a fraction off the entire time, but battled.
That was exciting, just trying to keep up with it audio-wise and to say golf was exciting, is almost a miracle.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Uesterday was the frist time Ive sat down and actually watched golf.
Tiger has the mental toughness to win anytime he wants
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
is tiger the most dominate athlete of my lifetime?
i think so
i thought maybe it was federer or jordan, but its tiger.
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
That was great classic golf to watch.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
I just watched the redap on sportcenter, but it looked like it would have been fun to watch....
That's saying alot for golf
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
The only bad part, was waiting for them to get to a ball to hit after each shot. It resembled a NASCAR race for commercials, but at least its a little more understandable considering they do not use carts. I realized it was going to be like that after the first tee shot when they cut away to show the beach line with the events logo after already being on air for almost an hour.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

When It's all said and done Tiger Woods will be the most dominant player to his sport, than anyone else in the history has been to their sports. Whether it be Football, Basketbal, Baseball, Soccer, Tennis ETC....
just my opinion
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/rayscheer159/rolltide.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Zebra</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When It's all said and done Tiger Woods will be the most dominant player to his sport, than anyone else in the history has been to their sports. Whether it be Football, Basketbal, Baseball, Soccer, Tennis ETC....
just my opinion </div></div>
you are correct...
2nd would prolly be Kevin VanDam in proffessional bass fishing...
both are individual sports, and both stars have the ultimate mental talent...
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks